Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Healthly eating and chocolate: God help me!

I think between now and the New year, I need to stay away from stores. And TV. We're trying to eat healthy and I am convince it is nearly impossible to do it at this time of year. Especially if you are like me and your weakness is chocolate and sweets.

Toblerone, Lindt, Turtles....... I swear to God I could live off these three and be quite happy. Of course I'd weigh about 600 pounds and be as unhealthy as Hell. But my taste buds would be in Nirvana.

I'm going to try something new this year, since I know %100 abstinence from chocolate will be impossible. Moderation. See you can treat yourself every once in a while to a small about of something not good for you. It's when it becomes a daily occurrence that you run into problems.

So this holiday season I'll have a little bit of chocolate here and a little bit of chocolate there. Except Christmas Eve. Sorry but all bets are off then.

No comments: