Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brain farts and other important moments

So, I know what I want to write for NaNoWriMo. A weird, wacky YA supernatural story. I started writing it, but was having a hard time because I had no idea what was going to happen in said weird, wacky YA supernatural story. I new I needed a big bad and a group of kids to stop it. Beyond that, nada, making it kinda hard to write.

Hit with a massive headache last night I headed to bed. Five hours later I was still awake and trying to figure out what to write about. Finally, around 4 am I started to drift off to sleep only to be awaken by my big bad, who was going to defeat it and why. It all kinda came out at once and I had my story. I scribbled it all down and went back to bed.

Now to write the damn thing.

No comments: