Monday, May 5, 2008

False positives and sore boobs

So, you may have noticed I was gone for a few days. Kinda weird to start a blog then stop writing after two days, eh? Well I received a nice little email from the fine folks at blogger.com letting me know that I had been shut down on suspicion of spam. Well, I was a bit confused to say the least. So I did some reading and it seems their spam "robot" (their words not mine) sometimes flags real blogs as spam. It's called a "false postive". How cute. Anyway, I emailed them that I was a real person and back up I am. 'Nuff said.

So, I joined a gym. Again. I swear, this time I'm actually going to go more than twice. I have an appointment this morning with the trainer so that I can get a program set up without killing myself. See I tried running a couple of months ago and dicovered somethting very important: fat girls shouldn't run. Along with the sore boobs, I ended up running too hard and pulling the tendons in both knees. Not fun when you live in a basement apartment. Anyhoo, I decided I do need to get in shape and lose some weight ( okay ALOT of weight) so to the gym I go. I'm letting you guys know this because I figure the more people I tell, the guiltier I'll feel if I crap out and stop going, right? Or else I'll finally learn how to lie well.

No comments: