Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer shmummer

Okay, I'm going to get this out in the open: I friggin' HATE the Summer. I hate the sun (I burn), I hate the heat (I sweat), and I hate the bugs (I swell). I don't enjoy the beach and I'm not one to sit in the sun and bake myself. In the Summer you can find me hiding out in my apartment in front of an army of fans, to Hell with the utility bill.

I don't understand people who go on and on about what a 'gorgeous day' it is when it is 26 degrees out with the humidity making it feel more like 35. I literally wilt in the Summer. I'm sweaty all the time and take about three cold showers a day. My hair looks like crap because it never fully dries and frizzes to about three times the size of my head.

So, if you see me coming, please do not gush about how much you love the Summer and how nice it is that it's hot. Because if I can muster up the energy, I'm gonna smack you upside the head.

No comments: