Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Still Standing...kinda

I know, I know, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Lets just call it Spring Fever. Or a sinus infection combined with a stomach bug. No, Spring Fever sounds much more exotic. And slightly naughty.

So I am on week three of the exercise and I have to say, I'm not seeing a whole lot of change. The program I am following is all about building muscle so I can't really go by my weight, as muscle weighs more that fat. But my clothes don't seem to be fitting any better either. I am hoping that when Jason gets home Monday (YAY!) he'll notice a difference in me. If not? Well I either need to step it up or go back to the couch and eat some chocolate.

After about 6 weeks freelancing I finally landed a second gig writing on line ad content for a British marketing company. I'm excited. The more money I can bring in, the sooner we can buy our house.

Speaking of which, we're going to look at some properties when Jason is home. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: